2009年2月5日星期四

receive new year gift~thank you coco!

ahh~
when I finished my holidays and return to SL, I receive a surprise gift from dear Coco,very nice pant,and I find this is perfect way to my new coat ^_^
how coincidence !

Coco's full name is Larcoco Mathy. I met her in the hunt,we help each other and make friend.
Coco is japanese, very kindly and courteous girl, although we are ues different language and come from Different countries.
but every time when I talk with her , always make me so happy, I think it's Coco unique charm.

we have two little shops in the same Sim, and I send first gift to her,the gift's name is "coco's dress". we always have many coincidence~!

coco make cute clothes,animetions and more really nice things.
her store's URL:http://slurl.com/secondlife/niQue%20soil/57/141/26
and her have a great blog!! http://coco.slmame.com/
you can find more Beautiful pictures and new more Information about SL.

I like Coco and so glad have a good friend ~
thank you for your gift, I like them so much !!



4 colors ^_^ every one is so cute !



没有评论: